Each member of our team is excited to be here, and it shows. We’ll take the time to greet your child and introduce ourselves. We know that new experiences can be scary and that your child may have seen representations of dentists on TV and in movies that aren’t quite accurate. Getting to know us and seeing that we are gentle and kind people is a great first step toward changing that perception.
We Make Dental Visits Fun For Kids And Easy For Parents
Sometimes the hardest part of finding the right pediatric dentist is finding someone that your children feel safe and comfortable with. You want to know that someone is taking good care of your little ones and that they are being offered the best, gentlest and most compassionate care available. At For One (41) Dental Care our goal is to provide superior dental care in a child-friendly environment.
Children are not always able to be patient and cooperative during a dental exam. At For One (41) Dental Care we know how to examine and treat children in ways that make them comfortable.
The check up - Our dentist will look at the following:
- Which teeth have erupted (come through the gum).
- Accessing the development of the jaw.
- Looking at the soft tissues (tongue, cheeks, lips and throat).
- Checking for cavities in the teeth.
- As the child gets older we will assess how they bite together to check if orthodontics are required later on.
Many children end up needing orthodontic attention at some point during their development. Because we want our dental practice to be able to address the majority of your child’s pediatric dental needs, we offer orthodontics treatment. Click here To know more about orthodontics treatment offerd by us.
We offer dental treatment for children who have:
- Suffered injuries to the tooth or teeth.
- Complex medical history or conditions.
- Developmental issues such as missing teeth, enamel problems or underdevelopment.
- Special needs and surgical needs e.g. impacted teeth, tissue removal, extra teeth and where teeth fail to emerge properly.
If you have any specific question about your child's dental care please fill our online contact form or call us on 020 8648 9711. Alternatively use our online appointment booking tool to meet one of our dentists.
020 8648 9711
Feel free to call us if you have any unanswered questions about Pediatric Dentistry or related treatment.